The application process for National Examination Board +2 levels at Xavier International College in Kathmandu, Nepal is simple and straightforward. Interested candidates can follow the steps below to complete their application:
- Visit the Xavier International College website and navigate to the admissions section.
- Download the application form and fill in all the necessary details.
- Submit the completed application form, along with the required documents, to the admissions office of the college.
- The required documents include academic transcripts from previous schools, passport-sized photographs, and a copy of a government-issued ID.
- Candidates may also be required to attend an interview with college officials.
- Once the application is received and processed, the college will inform the candidate of the outcome.
- If the application is successful, the candidate will receive an offer letter outlining the conditions of admission.
- Candidates who accept the offer will be required to pay the admission fee and any other fees as outlined in the offer letter.
- Once the admission process is complete, the candidate will be officially enrolled in the National Examination Board +2 levels program at Xavier International College.
It is recommended that candidates submit their applications as early as possible to ensure that there is sufficient time for processing and evaluation.